 General / 23750
  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

(...) like (...) I remember a hard plastic pine tree I once had. Once the newer flexible ones came out I never liked that one much...maybe because it was missing the bottom branches :-) Will (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> (...) the (...) I have two of the old stiff plastic pine trees. One of mine is also missing it lower branches, due to being stepped on once. It was a long time ago, pre dark ages, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)