 General / 23718
  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

Basically TLC has 2 goals that several of you are paraphrasing. 1. Gaining market share through superior product. One way to gain market share is by introducing potential long term customers to your product. Does that mean get the kids at an earlier (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Doesn't seem to be their current method: it's more like "grasping for market share by making simple, disposable sets with the promise of instant play value thereby completely missing the core competency of the product". (...) Well, that at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Exactly! (...) As I stated these are 2 "goals". I didn't mean to imply they had reached either of these, and these might not even be in their current buisness model. Daniel (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)