 General / 23717
Re: Funniest set ever
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:39:52 GMT

The funniest set I have seen is http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3117

first brought to my attention in this message.
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=12017

I still laugh when I see this set. Who ever thought to put together a set
where the baby is about to be eaten by a scorpion.

Rose

Dave Low wrote in message ...
Hi all,

Just an informal poll: what do you think is the funniest set (or theme) of
all time?

Whatever reason you like: the most mysterious/non-functional/bizarre
design/concept/colour-scheme, strangest collection of minifig accessories
("what are they going to do with those gizmos?"), least likely to be played
with as intended...

I'm talking about head scratchers like Willa's gondola, and that
essential soccer accessory the riot police (with hooligan).

Your thoughts?

--DaveL