 General / 23681
23680  |  23682
Subject:
Georgia Outlet Store, and their new manager.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:03:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Folks,
My wife and I went to the Outlets in Dawsonville, GA last Thursday.  (It's
easy to get your wife to LEGO shop with you if you provide her plenty of
shopping alternatives).  I met Linda, the new manager at The Lego Outlet.  I
wanted to share with the group how happy I was to find such a caring
individual on staff there!

As I walked in she greeted me with much kindness.  She got a phone call
while I was sifting throught the shelves.  I overheard her tell this person
about LUGNET! Then as I passed by the counter her computer was viewing
Brickshelf.  I began to ask her about it.  She was totally facinated by the
AFOL Community.  She hasn't been "into" LEGO for too long, (she loves to
build sets) but she loves the company and had lots of goals for that store
to really build it up.  She was very open to our ideas and she is hearing
(reading)our opinions on LEGO.

And that said, there was a good general selection of LEGO that day.
Aquazone was 30%.  The only strange/neat items I saw there were Technic 8317
and 8280.

It was surely a blessing to meet a very friendly and caring person at The
LEGO Outlet.  I hope you'll get to meet Linda either in person or by phone.
Encourage her and her people to keep up the good work.

Chris <><