 General / 23675
  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

What's wrong with Cyber Slam? I thought they were challenging! I guess I've been playing with Town too long. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..

(...) Unfortunately, some people tend to close their mind to new Technic ideas such as creating a game out of it. This is the case with the lackluster sales of Cyberslam. My enjoyment of it stemmed from 1) the colors and 2) the interactive nature of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)