 General / 23662
    Chicago Store Opening 11/10/00 —Kevin Loch
   Is anyone planning on going to the Chicago Imagination Center which opens on November 10 2000? I'm thinking about flying out there (since IAD->ORD should be pretty cheap). Note the "Grand Opening" which includes the whole Nordstrom building it's in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Chicago Store Opening 11/10/00 —Todd Hossbach
   (...) Hi Kevin, I was wondering where you got your info on the opening dates. I called CA yesterday and they received a fresh e-mail stating that the opening day was on the 12th and then the Grand Opening festivities would be on the 18th. Either (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)