 General / 23746
Re: Chicago Store Opening 11/10/00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Is anyone planning on going to the Chicago Imagination Center which
opens on November 10 2000?

Hi Kevin,

I was wondering where you got your info on the opening dates. I called CA
yesterday and they received a fresh e-mail stating that the opening day was on
the 12th and then the Grand Opening festivities would be on the 18th.

Either way, I'm going to be planted outside that store. CA also gave me the
exact address and phone number for those interested:

520 North Michigan Avenue, Space 300
312-494-0760

-Todd