 General / 23644
  Re: Our hero ?

(...) Hmm... does everyone hate KKK? I don't. I don't think he's necessarily the one making the midlevel management decisions that are plagueing us with Town Jr... (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Our hero ?

G'Day You are right I should have choosen a better word, how can one hate the big boss of the brick, it is hard to say things in an EMail with a big silly grin, should have used some emoticons, but then things get cluttered up with a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Our hero ?

(...) The only think I hate about KKK is that he got as much LEGO as he wanted for childhood building :-) and I didn't! Here he is in the middle, playing as child with the Town Plan system: (URL) Istok (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)