 General / 23644
Re: Our hero ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Found this picture of the man we most love to hate (depending on how you
feel about town Jr.!)
http://www.berlinonline.de/suche/.bin/mark.cgi/aktuelles/aktueller_ticker/ve
rmischtes/.html/image_dpa_onl71_8_2710_1027150305_0.html?keywords=lego
Related to an article about the ground breaking for the new German theme
park last friday.
see lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Cheers

Hmm... does everyone hate KKK? I don't. I don't think he's necessarily the
one making the midlevel management decisions that are plagueing us with Town
Jr...