 General / 23643
  Our hero ?

G'Day Found this picture of the man we most love to hate (depending on how you feel about town Jr.!) (URL) to an article about the ground breaking for the new German theme park last friday. see lugnet.legoland.deutschland Cheers Oliver (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Our hero ?

(...) Hmm... does everyone hate KKK? I don't. I don't think he's necessarily the one making the midlevel management decisions that are plagueing us with Town Jr... (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Our hero ?

G'Day You are right I should have choosen a better word, how can one hate the big boss of the brick, it is hard to say things in an EMail with a big silly grin, should have used some emoticons, but then things get cluttered up with a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Our hero ?

(...) The only think I hate about KKK is that he got as much LEGO as he wanted for childhood building :-) and I didn't! Here he is in the middle, playing as child with the Town Plan system: (URL) Istok (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)