 General / 23590
  Season's Greetings from The Brick House of Horrors

Ghoulish Greetings Fellow LEGO fans: For Halloween this year I decided I would build a Haunted House and make an animated video for it. Both of these turned out to be some of my best brickwork yet. Pictures of “The Brick House of Horrors” can be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Season's Greetings from The Brick House of Horrors

This is awesome! I hope we'll see more Lego movies as the "Movie Maker" sets soak in. I was amazed at the quality, I could see things very well, not alot of blur, and interesting. It was a bit to long for non-fans of Lego though. Will you be doing (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)