 General / 23590
23589  |  23591
Subject:
Season's Greetings from The Brick House of Horrors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:26:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ghoulish Greetings Fellow LEGO fans:

For Halloween this year I decided I would build a Haunted House and make an
animated video for it.  Both of these turned out to be some of my best
brickwork yet.

Pictures of “The Brick House of Horrors” can be found on BrickShelf at:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1537

You can find the videos I created for The House at the Animated Brick
Company Showcase.  My web site is located at:

http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik

As with previous episodes of the ABC Showcase the videos have been rendered
into RealVideo format so you’ll need a RealPlayer to view them (link to a
free download of player is available on my page).   I had created some mpeg
formats this time around but the file sizes were so big that my attempts to
upload my page kept timing out on me.  So it’s RealVideo only – at least for
now.

Also, the download of the videos appears to have a better chance of working
if you’re using Explorer as your browser.  Sorry for the inconvenience THAT
causes.

I hope everyone has a happily haunted Halloween!

Finally – Thanks to LEGO for making so many spooky toys.

Greg