 General / 23562
  Re: Specs on Steve S. LEGO Studio wanted...

(...) Well I have it Jason, and I have finally gotten it loaded on my computer. (I had to switch from Win 2000 to Windows ME). But I haven't had time this week to use it yet. I can check tonight when I get home, or tomorrow. Fact 1) Apple Quicktime (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Specs on Steve S. LEGO Studio wanted...

(...) Movies are saved for export in a MPEG format (...) According to the help section your own sound files must be .wav files, and your graphic files must be .bmp files. (...) You can input music directly from a CD, or a .wav file. BEN GATRELLE (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)