 General / 23532
  Re: New parts for 2001?

"Tom Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:39F89477.B089A1...ape.com... (...) IMHO, they _are_ the very _same_ parts used as junctions for the tubes in the base set. (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts for 2001?

(...) Similar OK, same no. Look at the positions of 8 studs on top of each part. Selçuk (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts for 2001?

(...) I think they are different parts. The brick in 7313 is 2x4x3 with some kind of connector in the middle for attaching the fan blades, probably standard technic cross-axle. The brick in the mars base appears to be 4x4x3, and could not have any (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts for 2001?

Yeah, my bad. Now that I look at it, they are probably different. I was thinking that the blade attached using some other internal submechanism with a non-studded attachment. But that does not account for the extra row of 2 studs that appear on the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)