 General / 23530
  Re: Why I HATE Lego

I have 3 or four of the corner big ones, but no straight ones. I think I have 6 of the small straight ones. I've seen a few of the straight large ones (never more than about 3) on MOCs at some town web sites. I can't remember where though. We'd have (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why I HATE Lego

(...) While I can't come very close to building it, had I got started several years ago, there would have been a good possibility of doing it. 10 Breezeway Cafes and about 15 Sand Dollar Cafes would have provided all the curved glass parts. Those (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why I HATE Lego

Maybe you could substitute something? Like, say, Ninja kites? Uh... Milimy wings? Um... Leftover baggies, natch... Shrinky-dinks? Yay Mets... (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)