 General / 23482
  Re: Six-wide train windshield

(...) (URL) This set retails for around 5 to 6 bucks. I wish the windshield were hinged, but that conflicts with the trend toward inaccessible vehicle interiors TLC has embraced these past few years. Dave! (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Six-wide train windshield

(...) Ah, that'll do. Much more affordable. But the part is PRINTED in 6453. I'll have to whip out my Brasso! As for the lack of a hinge, well, I wasn't actually planning to hinge this windshield the "standard" way, from the top rear. I can work (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)