 General / 23440
  Re: New parts for 2001?

(...) I think the "feet" are the 1x2 plate with click-hinge like in the B-Wing set (you get tan ones with that). I think the "legs" are new parts that interface with the click-hinges. (...) Yeah, those fans look kind of fun (...) The hoses look (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts for 2001?

(...) I'm pretty sure it's the square street sign piece, but in grey and without any printing. eric (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts for 2001?

(...) I think they are just rectangular traffic signs clipped on 1x2 brick with handle. Selçuk (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)