 General / 23433
23432  |  23434
Subject:
New canopies/pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:04:14 GMT

Jeez.  Just quickly looking at the new 2001 scans on FBTB, I can ID all kinds
of new pieces, especially new "canopy" type pieces.

1) The Imperial Shuttle set has a new canopy (and definitely has a pilot in
there)

2) At least one of the Life on Mars 'mechs has a new canopy piece.

3) The Life on Mars big set (the air-pump base) appears to be an alien base,
and seems to have the same new canopy piece in opaque colors, including purple.

eric