 General / 23354
  Re: Cutting baseplates (Was: Green plate sizes?)

(...) I haven't tried, but you should be able to get a nice clean edge by scoring with a knife (one pass) and then snapping. If done right, you don't break either piece. You also shouldn't feel bad about cutting base plates. In just a brief look at (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cutting baseplates (Was: Green plate sizes?)

(...) Has anyone tried using a big paper cutter? You might need to clamp it down somehow to prevent it from pulling to the side but it may work pretty well. John member #388 (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cutting baseplates (Was: Green plate sizes?)

(...) For some reason (ie, "I heard somewhere, at sometime"), I was thinking that baseplates were formed by more of a continuous sheet-feed mechanism. Some kind of vacuum-forming, but with higher precision. Steve (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)