 General / 23353
Re: Where were these windows used ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:39:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
About a year ago, I got a few boxes of yard sale parts. I sorted them out, • then
stuck the stuff away and forgot about it. Tonight I was looking thru them and
noticed these two odd windows. They are white framed 1x4x4 with a tilt up • light-
gray panel. It looks a little like a garage door, a little like a shutter.

I know that the part number on the frame is 6154, but what is the part number
for the fold up door ?  And what sets used these ?

A variety of fire sets. 735 is a non-specifically minifig scale set which has
them. I also have red frames and red doors. What I've wondered before is if
there has ever been a set using those frames with glass, the frames have two
holes in the top and bottom which look like the holes used in other windows to
match the nubs on the glass pieces.

Frank