 General / 23352
    Where were these windows used ? —Ray Sanders
   About a year ago, I got a few boxes of yard sale parts. I sorted them out, then stuck the stuff away and forgot about it. Tonight I was looking thru them and noticed these two odd windows. They are white framed 1x4x4 with a tilt up light- gray (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Where were these windows used ? —Frank Filz
     (...) then (...) light- (...) A variety of fire sets. 735 is a non-specifically minifig scale set which has them. I also have red frames and red doors. What I've wondered before is if there has ever been a set using those frames with glass, the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Where were these windows used ? —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Set 6614, an airport type fire truck. It's from the series of Space Shuttle based Town subtheme. Selçuk (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)