 General / 23351
    New Website - Legoville, a Town Jr. —Jonas Marcho
   Legoville is long gone, destroyed to free up space and resources for a non- Juniorized Lego Town...but I just developed these pictures on a Kodak PictureCD, so let me know what you think at bolahead@alltel.net . You can see the pictures here - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Website - Legoville, a Town Jr. —Bradley Dale
   (...) Great town! I only looked at the first picture though, because the pictures are big. Good blending of official sets and mocs (if they are all official sets, I didn't recognize them all). What do they use the metro station for? (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Website - Legoville, a Town Jr. —Jonas Marcho
   That'd be their Town Hall, the two windows on the right side where converted into Clerks and the upstairs is the office of Legoville's Mayor Bob. Some of my personal creations include SDF-1 Fashions, which is a clothing store built in the image of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)