 General / 23359
Re: New Website - Legoville, a Town Jr.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonas Marcho writes:
Legoville is long gone, destroyed to free up space and resources for a non-
Juniorized Lego Town...but I just developed these pictures on a Kodak
PictureCD, so let me know what you think at bolahead@alltel.net . You can see
the pictures here -

http://www.angelfire.com/nc/bolahead/lego/

-Jonas Marcho

Great town!  I only looked at the first picture though, because the pictures
are big.  Good blending of official sets and mocs (if they are all official
sets, I didn't recognize them all).  What do they use the metro station for?