 General / 23322
  Re: New sets for 2001... finally

Oh, I don't know, Technic is pretty good - the Silver Champion ROCKS (I can't BELIEVE I've had one for almost a month and still haven't built it! Shows how busy I've been). The Power Puller is going to bankrupt me, I'll need at least 3. And at least (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally

(...) We were talking about 2001 being juniorized. 2000 is good. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally

Yeah, well, considering that the Power Puller still isn't really available anywhere (I haven't seen it locally), as far as I'm concerned, it's a 2001 set ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)