 General / 23277
    Re: special kits Kxxxx now online available <- Not to the rest of the world they're not! —Nicholas Allan
   Surprise, surprise! If you input any of these set numbers in to Lego S@H UK you get a picture of the product and a description, but are told it is unavailable in the UK. C'mon Lego, play fair and stop ignoring the rest of the world. I would love to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: special kits Kxxxx now online available <- Not to the rest of the world they're not! —Christian Gemuenden
   Hey Nicholas, stay patient! The kits are not available from Germany either, but they are already in the printed version of the S@H catalogue, so I guess it will soon be available online for other countries as well. Bye, Christian --- xTI@N. LUGNet (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)

   Thanks for that piece of information Christian. I haven't seen the S@H catalogue so I'm working solely on the contents of the website. Nicholas Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> wrote in message news:G2uonz.4o2@lugnet.com... (...) soon (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)