 General / 23213
Re: The Kujawa Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:24:17 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Rick Kujawa writes:
Check out some pictures of "The Kujawa Tower" which was commissioned by a TV
show.  The air date and name of the show will be revealled at a later date.
It is 5'7" tall.

Very nice, Rick.  It reminds me of the Bank of China tower in Hong Kong, which
was designed by the great archtect I. M. Pei.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Biology