 General / 23208
23207  |  23209
Subject:
Some questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:42:29 GMT

      Hi.

I have some questions:

Are this sets really rare ? 4816, 4817, 4818 and 4819 castle sets. I can
find them
in many stores and hypermarkets in Austria and Slovakia. So ARE they REALLY
rare or promo ? (btw. why are they "promo sets" ?)

My second question is about Developr Kits.
Both are very nice and cool. But why is DARK SIDE developer Kit NOT
requaering PC and DROID Developer Kit does ? Whats the difference between
them ? (btw. will it be some other Developer Kit in 2001?)

My last question is if the Statue of Liberty LEGO will be available in
stores or it
will be "hard to find" set ?

Thanx.
                                               Norbert