 General / 2317
  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

(...) Yes. Or at least for now. Not clear how they will wear in the long run but for now they are quite stiff. (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36B6E1F8.269E63B@vo...er.net>... (...) Do you find that the one on the thowing-arm becomes pitted and damaged due to the soft plastic being dented by the harder plastic socket housing as you move it around? I only (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

(...) I don't know the answer to this as I haven't slung the disks much or played much yet. (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

I have noticed the joints weaken and the since the soft plastic of the arms are connected to the harder plastic pivot sockets there is some visible wear. Any device that relies on friction to restrict movement will wear out in time and the soft (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

(...) Hmm. Consumable LEGO. Everyone will have to buy more, because the old ones wear out. If I was paranoid, this would sound like a plot. Steve (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)