 General / 23124
    Not getting e-mail from Lugnet? —Andy Lynch
   Todd, I stopped receiving e-mail from Lugnet about 6 hours ago. I can send mail to myself, and it arrives fine. I also checked to see if the Lugnet server still thinks that I should be getting newsgroups mailed to me, and that also appears fine... (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Not getting e-mail from Lugnet? —Todd Lehman
   [redirecting to .admin.general] (...) That's not too unusual -- email is one of the more unreliable forms of communication on the Internet (if you're looking for quick speed and that), although things almost always get delivered eventually. I just (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)