 General / 23103
    Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Scott Arthur
    (...) I read this as: Some marketing guy browses ths list once a week/month. Every now and then he'll write a post/advert and stick BJ's name on end. Scott A BTW Are you saying it is OK to be "rude" in other groups? (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Mike Timm
   (...) Hmm, now this posted just cements the pattern, its time for something I never thought I would use on Lugnet, the killfilter. Mike (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)