 General / 23093
    Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Christian Gemuenden
   (...) I already ordered my Pumpkin #3731 a few hours ago and recieved a different (even lower) confirmation code: X00000xx The TWO small x are actually numbers which I will not reveal either, but the first letter has been an X (though a large (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Shop at Home up and running? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My thinking exactly. While i happen to be in the UK at the mo, the order is to my home address in the US. U for US, X for everywhere else? More data needed. ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)