 General / 23090
  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

S@H seems amazingly slow in between pages... and I'm on a T1 Why does it need to reload the applet and all the menus every time I click a new page? Anyway, I got me two o' them Jack o' Lanterns. Woo! ~Mark (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Hopefully it's just because we're all hitting the pages at once. :) It *is* slow; doing a text-only dump of the top-level page from a system on 100MB ethernet connected to the Internet via an OC-12 takes 12.38 seconds (ah, but an OC-12 to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)