 General / 23022
Re: Green Minifig Hands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Trevor Pruden writes:
He's right.  Green hands.   Wow.  But the thing I'd REALLY like to see is R2
with a santa's hat for holidays.  That would be cool as a holiday promotion.

Are the holday offerings the same as the Fall?

snip
Did I miss something?  When did the winter catalog come?  Are we talking • non
US? The last catalog (US) I got was the fall 2000 w/ the adventures on the
cover and the spy-plane.  Please, Did I miss something?

-John "Dazed and Confused" Rudy
www.geocities.com/tjjohn12

But, You didn't answer my question.  When did the catalog appear?  I haven't
received one apparently.
-John "Still Dazed and Confused" Rudy
www.geocities.com/tjjohn12

I haven't got mine yet either.  Apparently, Syracuse is not as close to
Connecticut as I thought...lol

Maybe Monday I will see what the hubub is about...

I didn't receive a catalog with my last S@H order...usually, I get an
alternate cover or a copy of the catalog I used to place my order.  On
another interesting note, my last S@H order was called in on a wednesday and
it arrived on Friday...I am quite satisfied.

Hi John,
I knew that about Syracuse, were last in everything!
We didn't get new sets last year till feb.  Ahhhh!
Anyways, I placed an order to S@H for the Adventures Promos,
so I may get my Catalog around wednesday with that.
BTW, Thanks to everyone for the relativly quick reply.
-John Rudy
  www.geocities.com/tjjohn12
                   John