 General / 22979
22978  |  22980
Subject:
Spamcake To Go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:46:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've finally gotten my hands on some lost Kidvention poster files and was
able to render them here for release.  Tom McDonald and I have had this idea
for this rendering for a while...those of you at Kidvention were lucky
enough to catch a glimpse of it.  Without further ado, I present Spamcake To
Go:

(available in convenient desktop wallpaper sizes)

Some tidbits about the rendering:

The original concept was based on Hangar 33:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/archive/april-00.html

Yes, those crates really really are full of Spamcake.

Two of Tom's unpublished Space Tugs are on the wall to the viewer's right.

Brandon Grifford (Zacktron's offline creator) designed the Scorpion bomber
in the back wall - the ultra-cool one with the full view canopy.

I designed the two shuttlecraft on the center view.

Bill Zack, admiral of the Zacktron Alliance is standing between them holding
a piece of Spamcake.

LMKWYT!! :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com