 General / 22973
Re: Lugnet Membership - Idea !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:28:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dejan Pavlovic writes:

Since I know that...Lugnet members  are buying/selling /trading
Lego...I  think it would be good idea if people could post comments
to member's  pages - something like feedback on eBay !

What do you think ?

First, I think the member should have to specifically enable these comments.
So that if I wanted to maintain the 'purity' of my member page, I could.

Also, I would like this only if the comments could be a bit more descriptive
and substantial than the 80 characters (or whatever) that eBay allows.  I
allways have to enter stuff like "good buyer, paid and communicated very well!
I would do again" instead of "This buyer was top notch.  She contacted me
quickly, and paid by money order which was received three days after close of
auction.  After she received her LEGO, she left kind feedback right away.  I
would give her a 5 out of 6 stars (only because she didn't pay with paypal)."
Or something.

Chris