 General / 2297
  blacktron I hose color variation

i recently acquired a blacktron I battrax (6941) in used condition and the hoses that came with the set were translucent as opposed to the opaque hoses pictured in the instructions. it isn't a big deal, i'm just curious if some of these sets (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: blacktron I hose color variation

(...) The hoses you have received may have come from 6882 Walking Astro Grappler. (URL) 6941 *should* have come with yellow hoses w/ black ends. I would suspect that the seller substituted the hoses for some reason. Duane (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: blacktron I hose color variation

(...) the hoses look just like those found in the grappler set, but they have black ends...i'm going to assume that some of the blacktron sets came with the translucent yellow black-end hoses thanks ..jg (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: blacktron I hose color variation

(...) My renegade did. Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)