 General / 2297
2296  |  2298
Subject:
blacktron I hose color variation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:49:21 GMT

i recently acquired a blacktron I battrax (6941) in used condition and the
hoses that came with the set were translucent as opposed to the opaque hoses
pictured in the instructions.
it isn't a big deal, i'm just curious if some of these sets originally came
with the translucent hoses (or if the seller possibly replaced the hoses
because the old ones got worn out).

..jg