 General / 22922
  Re: NYCLUG, Anyone?

(...) Such a group already exists and it's called GardenSLUG, covering NJ, NY, and PA. Another group, NELUG, has Boston covered and another, WAMALUG takes care of Baltimore. See (URL) for more about these groups. GardenSLUG got started back in July. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: NYCLUG, Anyone?

(...) IMHO, overlap of groups/territory is a Very Good Thing. For example, even though NELUG officially includes NT state, it's really mostly today a Greater Boston Area group, for most practical purposes. (Might change in the future, who knows, but (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

A new meeting date: Sat Oct 21, 2pm, same place, my home in Kew Gardens, Queens. This is the rescheduled Gardenslug meeting. New members welcome! Please send mail to olsone@spamcop.net if you plan to attend, I'll respond with specific directions. Or (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

(...) So how'd it go? Who's posting the minutes/pizza consumption tally? ;) LFB (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

I understand it's tough for you to drop by, Lindsay. Oct 21 was a non-event. It happened to be competing with the World Series too. Stay tuned for Ambler, Nov 11. Speaking of which, since Cletus isn't on Lugnet there are no instructions up here (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)