 General / 22907
Re: Sneak Peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:42:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andreas Stabno writes:
I've meant to post pictures of Plasticity II and thought I'd at least post a
teaser picture for now.

You can see the framework of the new city in my new LEGO room:

http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SnapShots.htm

Just make sure to click on the thumbnail to enlarge, as the small version is
very fuzzy.

WOW!  Is that all on a TABLE?!

--Todd