 General / 22902
  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Actually, I think those are white 2x2 rounds. I'll look in the book again when I get home. There are also several sample movies on the CD, one of which uses this set. I'll view it and look at the colors more closely. Those are definitely gray (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: additional sets in the LEGO Studios line

(...) Yes they are white 2x2's BEN (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)