 General / 22873
Re: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 03:22:57 GMT

Ugh!  All I get is a jumble of images in Netscape 4.75.
Works fine in IE 5.5 but don't they test these things first?
They're losing at least a third of their audience.

Anyway, thanks for the "heads up".  I'm entered (finally)!

--
Jonathan Nichol
http://www.BasicHelp.com

Julie Krenz wrote:

Grand prize is a "mammoth mural" (6 feet x 8 feet!!) of Dexter pouring some
green goo out of a beaker. Plus $2500 cash!!! Rules state approx value is
$12,500.

That would be sooo cool (for awhile), we love Dexter here. 6feet x 8feet, I'm
not sure where'd we put it. lol!

First prize is Soccer Champ Challenge set.
Second prize is Adventures Island Hopper set.

One entry per 24 hour period.They limit it to one per person, household or
email addy.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promotion/dexterlego/index.html

Julie