 General / 22870
Re: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 02:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Grand prize is a "mammoth mural" (6 feet x 8 feet!!) of Dexter pouring some
green goo out of a beaker.

Interesting that the prize is a mural. Maybe they're getting ready to launch
that mural service soon.
Julie