 General / 22849
    Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme? —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I'd agree with this interpretation. I'd suggest that fans try to respect TLC's will to survive, even while feeling nostalgic. From a marketing point of view, I'd also say that "modeling" in general is kinda dead. By modeling I mean like the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Here's a challenge: what positive suggestions can fans make to TLC? What directions could TLC explore, which would generate income for them, and make us happy? Bulk purchasing is a good direction. If it grows into a full-blown channel, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)