 General / 22808
  Re: Studios does NOT run on Win2000 (was: movie maker in stock)

(...) ok, I knew you'd come though, dear :) system properties on the win95 at home says version is : 4.00.950 B so I guess that B is the usb support? (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Studios does NOT run on Win2000 (was: movie maker in stock)

(...) there's (to my knowledge) a 95a and a 95b... we use the one with the USB support at home dan, but the version we run at work (i believe the older version 95a) doesn't... and no, i don't know how to tell which version.. sorry (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)