 General / 22761
Re: This may be a silly question.... radio control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:45:47 GMT

Hi Scott

Yes there is some interaction: they do interfere each other and you can not • use
the two at the same time

Marco

Thanks. So the CM can not control the car in any real way? I can't think why
one would want to do that - I was just wondering that is all.

Scott A