 General / 22756
  Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme?

(...) Yes! I love the concept of making sets with li'l technic-pin connectors so you can buy a few of them and rearrange them into a larger, more varied castle, space base, pirate hideout, etc. etc. I wish they'd get back to this. (...) I don't mind (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme?

(...) Hmmm...The Lego Village People, maybe? We have the parts available.... (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)