 General / 22726
    Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme? —Bryan Kinkel
   "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:G1vFCH.II1@lugnet.com... (...) look (...) I like the old boxes just as much as anyone else. But I doubt we will ever see styrofoam lined boxes with flip open lids ever again. It is what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is LEGO killing off the very concept of a Theme? —Jonathan McKay
    (...) me. Yes, but when I see the set on the box, the picture is never as good as the set looks like when I see real thing. (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)