 General / 22687
Re: Train Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:52:21 GMT

The only set I have ever noticed to have had blue train doors is the 12v era
train set #7760 12v Electric Diesel Locomotive from 1980.

The 7710 Push Train contains blue doors with yellow bottom.  The base color is
blue, though, so if you know how to remove paint you can get a pair of blue
doors out of these (I would never do this with a good pair of doors, but I do
have one pair of spare 7710 doors I would consider taking the yellow paint off
of because of serious scuffing).  This set is hardly more common than the 7760,
though!

Alan