 Trains / 7618
Re: Train Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 23:17:40 GMT

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:52:55 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Carl Watson writes:
Hello fellow Lugnetters

I have recently been looking at the new soccer/football sets; the team • busses.
Set numbers 3404, 3405, 3406, 3407
These sets each have 7 train windows & are therefore great for parts.

  Is there anyway to get these without that ridiculous • soccerball/football?  I
have no use whatsoever for them, but they seem to have added about $8 to the
price.

The soccer ball comes with 3411, which is a different set from the above
4 busses.

Ah!  But do the four sets mentioned above still cost $20?  That'd be a
shame.  Also, are they available @ retail outlets or only through S@H?  I've
only seen 3411 on the shelves.

    Dave!
The one I have seen on shelves has been the one with the soccer ball
(with the exclusion of the LEGO Imagination Center).  So for most
people they the non-soccer ball bus set are S@H only.  Each version
runs the same price....
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!