 General / 22648
Re: 4 Horsemen of the ABSocalypse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Moish Brenman writes:
War, Famine, Pestilence, Death
coming soon to a doomsday near you...
LMKWYT!!

AWESOME! I'm particularly fond of Pestilence. One thing that troubles me
though...your horsemen actually have steeds! I'm still working on the 40th
century equivalent for mine. Hmmm...this gives me an idea for a site redesign
(No...not again....).